Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!! Plus "Piece of Cake" Stamp of the Month!

How lame was my title!!!  Oh well, I've had a great day!

I so love Facebook!! Yes it was my birthday today and through FB, I received more ‘Happy Birthdays’ on one single birthday than I ever have!! It was so cool!! All day, my IPhone was beeping that I had another birthday wish and/or message on FB! These birthday wishes were from family and friends, plus several old school friends that I don’t see regularly or haven’t seen for years, Close to My Heart sister-consultants as well as customers, plus friends that I’ve worked with at some point in my life or have gone to church with!! Of course I had to work a few hours after church today and I get very little phone reception in my office but the messages came through! So I want to say thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes today!

Birthdays never bother me as far as getting older. I’m so thankful to be pretty healthy and definitely happy in my life and oh so blessed with my beautiful family, my church family, my home and my job.  For me, it’s simply a number because I really don’t FEEL older – yes my body has slowed down a bit - there’s not quite as much energy as there used to be!! I know this sounds goofy but I still feel like my parents’ little girl!! They still treat me like it too!! I love it!!

I share my birthday with an awesome Close to My Heart sister-consultant, Melissa Laverty!! I was blessed to meet her at Leadership Conference 2009 in Long Beach, California, after having followed her blog for awhile. She’s a beautiful person with a great personality and just inspires me so much with her enthusiasm and her artwork. Her blog is listed on the right under the 'Blogs that Inspire Me' and you can visit by clicking on ‘fancyMelissa’ or you can simply click on her name above.   She’s even made a cool video showcasing our awesome My Acrylix Stamps! Check it out!

I thought I would share the link to the beginning of the February Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  These are sites of some very talented consultants that participated in SOTM blog hop so be ready to be inspired!  The stamp set is A Piece of Cake and you can purchase it at a great discount or receive it absolutely free with your $100 order starting tomorrow, February 1st.   Click here to place your order via my CTMH web-site!!



You’ll begin the blog hop at Jen’s blog, RoxyBonds and she’ll direct you where to hop to next!! Enjoy!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin