Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adorable Ensemble for Work!

 

Work Ensemble 062711

Just look how adorable my work ensemble was on Monday!!!  My gorgeous Skirt Purse with the Bow Medallion Skirt, the very roomy Organizing Utility Tote in Garden Bloom (with my ‘J’ embroidered in Coral Pink) and my snacks all nestled in the cute little Small Thermal Tote (embroidered in Hot Pink)!!  LOVE it!!!

This Skirt Purse is a Thirty-One favorite that lets you change your look for the season, your mood, or the outfit you're wearing!  It comes in black or brown with one free skirt of your choice (several designs to choose from). There's plenty of room for your cell phone, cosmetics, wallet, etc. Price: $42  Additional Skirts: $15 www.mythirtyone.com/JennLee

skirt purse

I absolutely LOVE mine!! I got the brown skirt purse with the denim skirt shown in the picture above, of course with my 'J' embroidered in Sandstone!! But I also HAD to have the Bow Medallion skirt that I have on it this week!  This is one of the products I chose for my Half-Price item when I hosted a Party-To-Go last month BEFORE I joined Thirty-One Gifts and became a consultant!!

To purchase your Skirt Purse, just head over to my shopping site at www.mythirtyone.com/JennLee

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin