Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jaime!!

DSC06110
It’s hard to believe my first-born is 26 years old today!!  He’s my Independence Day baby, born on the 4th of July, 1985!  Jaime’s across the way working over-seas and the 4th is nearly over already for him as I’m posting this, even though we’ve not even had lunch yet here at home!  But we’ll definitely celebrate when he gets home!
To My Precious Son, I love you!
You are a shining example of what a son can be – loving and compassionate, beautiful and good, honest and principled, determined and INDEPENDENT, sensitive and intelligent.  You are a shining example of what parents want their son to be and I am so very proud of you!
written by Susan Polis Schutz (but read from my heart!)
Much love and lots of hugs and kisses to Jaime!!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin