Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My very first Studio J layouts!! I’ve been bitten!!

Click on either image to enlarge!

 Yes, I’ve been bitten by the digital scrapbooking bug – with Close To My Heart’s Studio J!!  I actually never thought I would ‘get into it’ because I truly love ‘classic’ scrapbooking with the all the actual inking, cutting, distressing and dimensional elements!!  BUT I’ve been inspired by my sweet friend and sister CTMH consultant, Pamela O’Conner, and once I got started, I couldn’t stop!!

My first 2 layouts are of my son Jaime and his wife Allie with their little addition, Kameron, who was born in December 2007.  I don’t know that I’ve ever witnessed a more proud and ecstatic new daddy!!    Kameron stole his parents’ hearts that day!  I had so many pictures to choose from but these were some of my favorites.  My absolute favorite is the snapshot on the bottom right of layout #2 where Kameron was in the newborn nursery with Jaime at his side – it looked just like Kam had stretched his little neck to look back at his daddy!!  Definitely a Kodak moment!!

The picture of Allie with her face touching Kameron’s is so tender to me.  You can sense the great love that she has for this precious gift from God they were so blessed with!

Off to create some more Studio J Digital Scrapbook pages!  Join me in this fun journey – you can try it for free or become a Studio J Member and receive great discounts and free shipping of your printed layouts!! 


** A Studio J Membership gets you the best value for your money **
You’ll save an amazing 50% off the retail price be becoming a member.  Only members receive free JPG files of their layouts with each purchased custom-printed layout and also have the option to purchase JPG files separately.  JPG files come in both high resolution and thumbnail sizes to print, share, or archive.  Membership comes with other perks such as exclusive patterns, kits, and free Memory Protectors.  On top of all that, members also get free shipping on one order per month that has a total of 4 – 20 layouts!


Membership Options
12-Month Membership – $99.00
3-Month Membership – $30.00
then
Per two-page, custom-printed layout - $6.50
Per JPG file – $3.00
or you might like to try -
A 5-pack – this includes 5 two-page, custom printed layouts, 5 Memory Protectors, and free shipping.  Ideal for gift giving, or as an affordable way to try Studio J for the first time.
5-Pack  - $55.00

Give Studio J a try today!! 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm so glad you finally tried Studio J! See what I was telling you!?! It's not the same as 'classic' scrapbooking, but you are gonna love it even more once you get those Studio J layouts in your scrapbooks and get that feeling of accomplishment! =) You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin