Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing everyone a wonderfully blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

I'll be enjoying a scrumptious dinner with my family this evening, a little shopping tomorrow, AND some much-needed 'crafty-time' thru the weekend!!

I LOVE the lyrics to this old song:

"Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me"


Verse I 
As the world looks upon me, as I struggle along 
They say I have nothing, but they are so wrong 
In my heart I'm rejoicing, how I wish they could see 
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me 
_me.html ]
Chorus
There's a roof up above me 
I've a good place to sleep 
There's food on my table 
And shoes on my feet 
You gave me your love Lord 
And a fine family 
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me 

Verse II 
Now I know I'm not wealthy, and these clothes , they're not new 
I don't have much money, but Lord I have you 
And to me that's all that matters, though the world cannot see 
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me 

Repeat Chorus, then: 
Thank you Lord, for your blessings on me

I truly do thank my Lord for so many blessings!  AND not just today, but everyday!!
For Salvation and the promise of an abundant life and an eternal life
For my precious, precious family
For my church and church family
For our health, our homes and our jobs
and for all our beautiful friends!!

I'm truly blessed!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin