Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012!!

Whew ~ Fresh Start!!  Thank you, Jesus!

I thank God for a great year in 2011 (tough times & bumps in the road, right along with the smooth & happy times!).  December 31, 2011 found us all in good health and all together at the close of the year.  Lots of changes and adjustments are taking place in our family BUT we're so blessed to be a close-knit family that is grounded in love (unconditional love) as well as sharing a mutual faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!  We're so grateful for His Grace & Mercy!

After bringing in the New Year together, we enjoyed two awesome services at church on the 1st!  What a way to start the New Year!  I thank God for our precious church family and for our pastor/friend and his sweet wife.

But this new year also brings new challenges, as well as those changes and adjustments I spoke of - so for that, I ask all my praying friends and family that visit my blog to keep me and my family in your prayers, as I will you & yours!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL and may each of you experience God's Love, Grace, Mercy and tremendous Blessings and live with JOY!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin