Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Peek at my old art work!!



Since I haven't been able to squeeze in any craft-time as of late, I thought I would share a few pics of some of my ancient art work! I came across them as I was going through my scrapbooking supplies to hand down some to my daughter-in-law who has begun to scrapbook!

It was actually fun seeing these cards and remembering the inspiration I received from our monthly publication, back when it was called 'On the Dotted Line', as well as from past Idea Books.

These first two cards were my very first swap submissions back in 2001. That was so much fun but I was so nervous because I felt really intimidated by all the talented consultants!

Hope you enjoy!

Jenn







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin