Saturday, March 6, 2010

Savannah Bag!

Oh my gosh!!  I'm so loving the Charm Packs and Fat Quarters I bought from JoAnn's (my favorite craft store) !!  Look at this little quilted bag I made this week!  I had purchased the Charm packs of this fabric before Christmas and just pulled them out last weekend.  I cut the squares down from 5" to 4" using my Fabric Rotary Cutter, laid them out how I wanted them, sewed the pieces together, added the ruffle, liner and handles and Voila!  A cute new bag!!  I LOVE bags!!  My husband and children call me 'The Bag Lady' because I have so many and CARRY at least a couple with me every where I go!  Seriously!  A girl has to have her 'stuff' with her at all times! 

I followed instructions from Angie Juda from SU that she so graciously shared on her blog.  She's awesome and I'm totally addicted to this bag that she named 'Savannah Bag'.  Of course, you can be versatile with the size by adjusting the number of blocks and the measurements for the liner and ruffle accordingly.  My girls really like it and have voiced they would like one a little bigger!!  So as soon as I come across some more cute Charm packs and Fat Quarters, I'll be making some more!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin