Thursday, September 9, 2010

Celebrate National Stamping Month!!

Celebrate National Stamping Month with Close To My Heart’s Triple Play!!


You can create 3 great 4” x 4” mini-albums (like the one shown above) with this terrific kit that’s available now through September 30th.  You can order them on my website or contact me at 601-479-3053 or via e-mail at JenniferLee@myctmh.com.

This awesome kit includes:
  • 1 - My Acrylix "Love This" Stamp Set
  • 4 - Exclusive Inks Mini-Stamp Pads (Desert Sand, Hollyhock, Indian Corn Blue and Sunset)
  • 9 - 4" x 12" Panels (3 each of 3 color schemes)
  • 3 - 6" x 12" Die-Cut Sheets
  • 1 - 72" Length Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon
  • 3 - Hook and Loop Fasteners
  • 1 - Step-by-Step Instruction Full-Color Brochure

You can have this great mini-album kit by:
  • Purchasing it for $29.95 (use order #CC1010).
  • Purchasing $25 in My Acrylix stamps* and get the Triple Play kit for just $15 (use order #CC1010A).
  • Spending $40 on My Acrylix stamps* and get Triple Play for only $5 (use order #CC1010B).
  • Hosting a Gathering with sales of $300 or more and get Triple Play FREE!
  • Joining Close To My Heart as a Consultant and get the kit FREE!  Call me for my consultant number and you can get signed up to join this fabulous company!!
What a deal, right??!!  Well, head on over to my website to place your order by clicking on Shop Online or feel free to give me a call!

National Stamping Month is always fun, but this year you'll get ‘triple’ the excitement with Triple Play!  With inks, stamps, albums, and pre-cut accents for stamping, you’ll complete all three albums in a jiffy. Since each album has its own color scheme, all three are unique and ready for many different kinds of photos. Make one for yourself and two to give away—if you can bear to part with them!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin