Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Brand New Idea Book from Close To My Heart!!


Introducing the amazing new Autumn/Winter Idea Book/Catalog from Close To My Heart!!  It is now available through my website at http://jenniferlee.myctmh.com .

This book is loaded with great scrapbooking, card-making and paper-crafting ideas!  You’ll find new paper packs, awesome new colors and brand new clear acrylix stamps!!  You can sit back and enjoy browsing right from your seat and place your order via my corporate web-site to be delivered directly to your door – OR if you’re like me, and have to have the physical book in your hands to drool over, contact me for information on how to get your copy!!


AND for the month of September you can earn the cool stamp set, ‘Thriller’, at a discount or even for FREE!  Ask me how!!  Just look at the amazing artwork that you can create with this set – it will be great for all of your fun Halloween events coming up.  But it’s only available during the month of September ~


So head on over to my CTMH web-site and get ready to be inspired!!  Be sure to call me or email me to discuss having your own Gathering where you can earn free and discounted products!  There's sssssoooooooo much to choose from, you'll want to own it all!!

Enjoy,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin