Thursday, August 19, 2010

Slip-Sliding Fun!!






This was a fun afternoon back in June in my back yard!! Jessica slipped off for a few minutes that morning while the kids and I were eating brunch and returned with a few new toys!!  Of course the slippy slide was an instant hit!!  I parked my lawn chair at the end and captured their sweet faces as they slipped, slid, and played around under the water sprinkles.  Little Miss Madalyn sat at the top of the slide and watched Nicholas and Cooper for a little while before deciding to join them but once she did, she didn't want to come off of it!


As I've stated before, I'm a little creatively challenged so when I got ready to scrapbook these photos, I immediately grabbed one of my Close To My Heart "How-To" program books to get me started!  These books are loaded with original layout designs complete with cutting diagrams and samples!  They are awesome.  I got my inspiration there then branched off and added my own touches like the little Window Charms!  I had a few more photos than the sample showed but that's okay because I was able to incorporate all of them anyway!  


You can purchase any one of our terrific How-To program guides over on my CTMH web site!!  You won't be disappointed ~ You'll love every last one of the 100  12" x 12" scrapbook pages that are featured in the newly updated Reflections TM program.  Each layout pattern comes with a blueprint, detailed assembly instructions, companion layout guides, photo options and creative techniques that are sure to make your memories come to life!  


OR. . . . . . .


You can create your own 12" x 12" designer layouts with Jeanette Lynton's second volume of incredible scrapbooking patterns.  Imagine TM is packed with 50 all new, two-page patterns, complete cutting diagrams and assembly instructions, plus inspiring techniques.  This book is every scrapbooker's best friend!  






Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Great layout, Jenn, and what sweet grandkiddos! Those Animal Cookies paper colors go great with the slippy slide pix! I need to blog-visit more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! Thanks! I love Animal Cookies paper packet and thought it went so well with these pix.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin