Tuesday, August 17, 2010

See what I mean?? . . . . . .




Jessica’s creativity (see previous post), really came through on this project!!  She made this ‘diaper cake’ for a friend’s sister and I think it turned out great!!  She can just throw things together and before long, she’s created something awesome!  Of course I had to take pictures of the cake and the little stool she painted, but this time, I had an assistant!!  
Nicholas grabbed my ‘pink’ camera and started snapping photos right along with me!!  He did really good and was up on the table, crouching and turning to get all kinds of angles!  He was so funny – then it turned into a photo party!  Even after Jessica left for the baby shower, Nick held on to the camera.  I didn’t realize he had been busy snapping until he came up and said, “Mammy, let’s scroll through my pictures”.  I just started laughing and said, “Oh my gosh, Nick, Mammy’s a hot mess”   and   “Oh no, we have to delete that one, Mammy is toe-up!!”  He was laughing so hard at my reaction to those pitiful pictures!!  Oh don’t get me wrong, he did a great job BUT he caught me looking a hot monkey mess while I chased Madalyn around, cooking supper with her at my feet and Cooper on the counter ‘helping’ all while stepping across a ton of toys on the kitchen floor!!  Nick would zoom in and that made it even worse but it was hilarious to him!!  It was fine because hearing that hearty laughter from my sweet grandson is so worth it!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin