Thursday, May 14, 2009

Meet my oldest daughter and her sweet family!

Meet Jessica, Cooper, Nicholas and Little Madalyn
Of course we couldn't get all 3 of the babies to look at the camera at the same time!! Her husband, Alex was at work on the rig so they spent the night with me and we had a 'photo-shoot' ~ with not much cooperation!!
Nick is 4 yrs old and about to graduate from Pre-K! We went to his award program yesterday and he received a 'Super Student' award for excellent behavior. He has also been the "Student of the Month" 2 months this school year AND was the Kindergarten Homecoming King and rode on the float during the Homecoming Parade!! Cooper is 20 months and 'all boy' ~~ he's into EVERYTHING - keeps us on our toes! He wakes up smiling and smiles all day!! And of course, you've already met Madalyn Claire! She's 4 1/2 months now and just coo-ing and singing and squealing away!! I can hardly even get dressed for work in the mornings when she stays the night with me, for stopping to snap pictures or video that precious voice!!
Jessica and I are very close and I get to spend a lot of time with her children, which is such a blessing! My children have always been close to my mom and dad as well, and still are. We're a very close-knit family and I'm so grateful for that.
Jessica is fortunate to be able, at this point, to be a Stay-at-Home-Mom. Alex works in the oil field so she has the child-rearing by herself for 2 weeks at a time every month. She's an awesome mother (she's only 20 yrs old) and I'm so very proud of her! AND, she's my new down-line who's getting prepared to have her first workshop at this end of this month.
I just wanted to introduce my family, one part at a time, so that when I get to posting my artwork, (hopefully very soon!!), there's a little background!! I'm so loving my new blogging hobby!! I just don't get to post as often as I had hoped right now due to big projects at my day-job. But I've met all my dead-lines for the annual projects so now maybe I'll have more free time to create and post!! I still relax in my recliner every evening for about an hour 'following' blogs of fellow stampers/scrapbookers!! I'm addicted to say the least. There are SO MANY talented women out there and I love seeing their artwork and reading about their lives!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin