Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Scraproom!

I've been busy moving and re-arranging things from our spare room that will now be my new scraproom! I'm so excited! I decided on Sweet Blush for the walls, with white trim! It's all cleaned out now (I have phoned the children to come and get all the things they've left over here in the past year that got stuffed into the spare room!) Don's going to roller paint it for me tomorrow and then we'll hang my white shelves tomorrow evening! I can hardly wait. I'll be sure to post some pics once it's complete (hopefully in the next couple of days). I'm ready to get back to scrapping!

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new room! I have left something for you over at memoriesinthyme.blogspot.com.
    Blessings,
    Kim xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pics of the new scrap room-have fun in there! I left an award for you on my blog, stop over to pick it up.

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin