Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Off to Leadership Conference in less than 12 hours !!!!!

Oh my gosh!! In less than 12 hours from now, I'll be boarding my flight for Leadership!! I've been counting down the days and it's finally here!! Can you tell I'm a little excited??!!

I'm all packed except for 2 clothing items and at the moment, I'm attempting to clean out my purse!! What a chore! I don't know why or how my purse gets so filled with so much STUFF but it drives me crazy. I don't know how all of this was even in there to begin with - don't think I could cram it back in now if I tried ! Crazy ~

I just finished gathering my supplies from the list Corp sent us of products to bring that we'll use for Crop Night and our Fall Create and Takes!! I had everything on the list except for 2 sizes of the Acrylic Blocks and I'm surprised because I really thought I had them all! Of course they could have gotten picked up by mistake after a workshop or something. I'm sure I can check them out from Corp or borrow from my terrific upline Bren who is graciously picking me up from the airport and hosting me in her home my first night in California as well as the night before I fly back home!! Thanks, Bren for your hospitality!!

I plan to take lots of pictures and will be posting daily (THAT'S the plan!). So stay tuned . . . .

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin