Saturday, July 25, 2009

Quick & Easy Baby Shower Gift package


This was a simple last minute gift I whipped up using one of Lauren Meador's templates! I didn't do a lot of extra stamping or embellishments due to time constraint but it turned out alright and was well-received!

I used our Colonial White Textured cardstock for the base, Blush CS for the front and side panels, white ric-rac and a sticker strip from the Emporium - My Stickease pack that has the Sweet Leaf color in it (one of my very favorites!) that matches the green in the little sleeper.
Nothing fancy at all - actually only took about 30 minutes and that's from printing the template, cutting it out, ink-sponging the edges, adding the ric-rac and stick-ease and the flower with the Hollyhock brad. Quick and Easy!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin