Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Great Quote to Share

"There is nothing, no circumstance, no trouble, no testing that can ever touch me until, first of all, it has come past God and past Christ, right through to me. If it has come that far, it has come with a great purpose."

Alan Redpath

I got this quote from a fellow paper-crafter whose blog I follow and it really touched my heart.  I thought I would share it here along with a prayer that it may speak to someone else.  This is an awesome way to look at trials we all go through.  Our troubles and circumstances don't catch God by surprise!  He's well aware and stands ready and waiting to bring us through them as we trust in and rely on Him.  Thanks Teresa Kline for sharing this quote on your blog! 

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin