Sunday, January 10, 2010

Look what I'm about to create with!!



Straight from the newly released Close to My Heart Spring 2010 Idea Book - the Veranda collection!  I'm so loving this paper pack, embellishments and the Stamp set that's included in the Workshop On The Go kit.  And the Creative Basics Veranda Collection that includes a spool of Creme Brulee' ribbon extends the paper pack to create not only beautiful scrapbook layouts but several handmade cards and other paper craft projects.

I'm about to assemble a Memory Keeper box and pretty it up using the Veranda collection for my mother.  Her favorite color is any shade of yellow and the Creme Brulee' will work great.  Mama also enjoys watching birds and loves flowers so the stamp set that comes with the WOTG kit will provide the perfect stamped images on this project. 

Well, if my craft room has warmed up some, I'm heading up there to get to work!  It's the coldest room in the house right now and that would be great IF it was during the summer months, but you guessed it - at that time, it's the warmest room in the house!!  Oh well, thank goodness for box fans and electric heater fans for this ole' hormonal gal!!

Pics to follow,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin